Antelope Audio Amári 2-channel mastering AD/DA
Reference-grade USB AD/DA Converter & Headphone Amplifier
Amari is a hi-end 384kHz PCM / DSD256 AD/DA Converter. Its majestic sound will suit mixing engineers, mastering gurus and the most dedicated audiophiles. The beautifully designed desktop unit is equipped with a slick touchscreen display. Amari offers 1 pair of Analog outs (either on XLR or TRS connectors), 1 pair of analog inputs (either on Combo XLR or RCA), and 2 high power headphone (HP) outputs with dedicated volume control and adjustable output impedance.
• High-End 24-bit 384kHz for play back and recording
• A/D – Dual AK5578 ADC chips. Dynamic Range 128dB
• D/A -Eight CS43198 DAC chips. Dynamic range of 138dB
• DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 formats supported (DSD over PCM a.k.a. DoP) playback
• 2 headphone outputs with dedicated volume control for each output with user-selectable output resistance (a.k.a. headphone membrane weight compensation) that can be switched to balanced mode.
• Standard and Balanced mode for Headphones
• 4th Generation 64-Bit Acoustically Focused Clocking.
• 10M Atomic Clock Input and Word Clock Input for better system integration and improved audio clarity
• 2 pairs of Analog Ins on combo XLR and RCA
• 2 pairs of Analog Outs on combo XLR and TRS
• AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK I/O.
• Large touchscreen display to ease the advanced functions control and visualization
• USB 3.1 Connection for playback and recording.
• Software Control Panel for flexibility and advanced functionality both on MAC and PC.
• Stunning design
Love at first listen
Amari offers the signature Antelope Audio industry acclaimed clocking and best-in-class 384 kHz conversion. The unit comes with two analog output pairs on XLR and TRS. Two analog input pairs are available on the back panel, one on RCA and one on combo XLR. In addition Amari provides digital connectivity on USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK.
Incredible headphone control
Antelope Audio have always equipped their units with multiple headphone outs. Amari brings this to the next level. Its 2 headphone outputs feature individual volume control. Each output allows users to Select from 17 different values of driver's output impedance including negative values in order to enhance the listening experience.
Amari employs the industry renowned Antelope Audio clocking technologies and the manufacturer's vast experience in analog circuitry and conversion. The mastering-grade audio interface offers 384 kHz, 24-bit conversion.
The desktop interface features the Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology pioneered by Antelope Audio’s Fourth generation, 64-bit clocking allows a stable and precise sampling of any incoming audio signal. Amari is also equipped with an Atomic Clock input (fully 10MX compatible) for maximum stability. An additional Word Clock input is also available.
Flexible control set
The control set of Amari is distributed between dedicated fast-access knobs and buttons for the most frequent controls, the impressive touchscreen display and intuitive software control panel. The touchscreen is used for the more advanced functions and volume levels visualization.
For the audiophile market:
Made of machined metal and finished in Black & Gold, Amari boasts the typical Antelope Audio design symmetry and sturdy build quality. It is beautiful without being distracting. It is premium, but not ostentatious. It looks equally as great in the studio as it does in your living room. The centerpiece is a