Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - Module Only
The Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - Module Only features Apogee’s finest converter in their 30 year history. Analog connectivity includes two analog line level inputs via XLR connectors allowing for the connection of preamps, outboard gear or any line level signal with the absolute best conversion. The analog output section features six line level outputs via DB-25 for multiple monitor pairs, or even 5.1 surround mixing.
2x6 SE takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital audio technology offering line level inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116 dB and line level outputs with 131 dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118 dB. The D/A stage incorporates the latest DAC technology, carefully optimized to offer mastering engineers the ultimate transparency to make critical adjustments with confidence. Whether you’re working with analog outboard gear or digitally in a DAW, the 2x6 SE retains every bit of warmth, punch and image in your recordings and signal processing chain.
2x6 SE module is available to expand existing Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt and Symphony I/O MkII Pro Tools HD systems. The 2x6 SE module may be installed in the second open module slot of any Symphony I/O MkII chassis alongside an 8X8 or 16X16 configuration.Features:
- Highest Quality Apogee AD/DA converter
- A/D = 124 dB (A) dynamic range, -116 dB THD+N
- D/A = 131 dB (A) dynamic range, -118 dB THD+N
- 2 analog line-level inputs via XLR
- 6 analog line-level outputs via DB-25
- Fully trimmable analog input and output
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O via XLR
- ADAT - eight channels; 44.1 kHz - 48 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- SMUX - four channels; 88.2 kHz - 96 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF - two channels; up to 96 kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF Coaxial I/O - 2 channels; up to 192 kHz via RCA connector
- May be installed in any Symphony I/O MkII Thunderbolt or PTHD chassis with an available module slot