Kii Audio BXT Pro
This listing is for a pair of Kii Audio BXT Pro extension modules only.
Kii Three Pro Speakers are available in a seperate listing.
The BXT is an extension module which turns the Kii THREE into a
veritable floor standing loudspeaker with 16 additional drivers. The Kii
THREE BXT System is absolutely unique as it combines a line source with
horizontal directivity control! The BXT makes full use of the Kii
THREEs technology and adds more frequency range and SPL to the game
while still being a cardioid system that, despite its size, does not
interact with the room. Astoundingly enough small rooms profit a lot
from the line source concept.
Please note that existing Kii THREEs
can be upgraded at any time with the BXTs giving you full investment
security. Also the Kii THREEs are still transportable and can be run by
themselves just by detaching them from the BXT. The Kii THREEs will
detect the presence of a BXT and automatically adjust the software
Floor standing DSP controlled High-End playback system.
2 x Kii THREE speakers in high gloss white, graphite matt metallic or any custom color of your choice
2 x BXT modules in the same or a contrasting color
1 x Kii Control offers volume control, input selection with touch switch operation, additional software menu, OLED display and is IR ready.
Inputs: USB, SPDIF, TOSLINK, AES, ANALOGUE
All necessary cables are included
- Full-size floorstanding DSP controlled monitor speaker system.
- 12 x 6.5” woofer, 1 x 5” midrange, 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter.
- Amplification: full custom class D, 250W per drive unit, arranged in 6 groups.
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz (-3dB) – 25kHz, flatness ± 0,5dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x120x40cm, 8”x47”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner (14 positions)
- Automatic Standby Mode
(*) IEC60268-5 Paragraph 20.6